Your SR1, SR2, SR3 or SR4 Door, configured & built to order from your specification to your satisfaction
Security Rated Doors - LPS 1175 Security Rated Level 1-4 Certified - Manufactured & Fitted In The UK
Door Suppliers’ Security Rated Doors are certified up to LPS 1175: Issue 8 Security Rating 4, assuring a high level of security against potential attackers. In order to achieve this accreditation, our SR1-4 range withstood attack from numerous heavy duty tools such as felling axes and disc grinders.
All our SR1, SR2 SR3 & SR4 Certified doors are available in a wide range of bespoke sizes (Single and double door sets available).
Our SR1-4 range is perfectly suited for installation onto premises where high security is essential such as:
- Utility Buildings
- Home Office approved gun rooms
Every one of our doors is manufactured in the UK from high grade, superior quality steel, finished in your choice of RAL colour PPC and delivered straight to your site. Our Steel Doors offer fantastic flexibility – if you need vision panels, louvred panels (or even fully louvred doors), specific hardware option or any other options, we can supply the door for you.
Why not get us to install your doors too? With years of experience, our dedicated installation team cover the entirety of the United Kingdom. No job is too small or too big.
This Guy really wanted to get in!
Your Choice of Security Rated Doors
Security Rated Door Specs
- Our Security Rated Doors have been independently tested by LPCB LPS 1175 and passed very stringent attack testing
- Hardware Options – Personnel, Panic (with anti corrosive protection, confirms to BS EN 1125) & Escape (complies with BS EN 179)
- Single rebate, minimum depth 38mm x 100mm
- Leaf 1.5 Zintec Steel
- Minimum of 5 Reinforced fixing points either side with additional 2 on the head jamb for double doors
- 45mm thick door leaf with a lipped astragal
- D Seals
- Double skinned with interlocking strengthening seams
- Minimum of 4 Reinforced, Pre treated and Protected Grade 13 stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges (complies with EN 1935:2002)
- Vertical Anti Twist Interlocking welded channel core
- Reinforced lock keep
- Dense Rockwood Core
- Frame: 1.5mm Zintec Steel – Frame depth can vary to suit apertures
- Powder Coated (pre treated and primed as standard, offering additional protection)
- Single Point & Multi Point Locking options available
- Certified Louvres up to 400mm square available for areas where ventilation is crucial
Our Security Rated Doorsets can be made in almost any size
Single, Double, Leaf & Half Options
Easy to fit
Adjustable Steel Frame
As Secure as you need
LPS 1175 Level 1-4 Certified
Made to the dimensions you require
Heavy Duty Hardware Tested
Pick a colour, any colour...
Security Rated Door Standard RAL Colour Range & Powder Coating Options
These colours represent only a small number of those that are available. Please ask if you cannot see the colour you require.
To improve the longevity of your doors, Door Suppliers Security Rated Doors are supplied in a high quality finish powder coating (PPC) at no extra cost.
A full range of RAL and BS colours are available, including metallics and pearlescents as an optional extra.
Door Suppliers is a C5 marine grade specialist, providing unmatched corrosion protection in steel doors supplied to highly corrosive and/or saline environments.
Please note this treatment is particularly recommended for doors which will be situated less than 50m from the coastline.
*PLEASE NOTE: These colours are for reference only and are an approximation of the true colours. The quality, type and settings of the output device used to display this page will also affect the visible colour. Some colours may be subject to an additional cost. Steel Door-sets that are installed in extreme locations, i.e. coastal areas etc., may require special paint applications. Door Suppliers sales staff can advise accordingly. Failure to notify/specify these applications can result in the negation of the guarantee.
A few companies we've worked with
GET IN TOUCH